Evaluation of continuity sequence
For this project we had to make a short film with no more than 20 shots and include an exchange of a package. After some discussion, we decided to try and make a serious film with a goofy ending, just to throw the audience a bit. Plus, all our other ideas were a little sinister. The mise-en-scene is the composition and contents of a scene which helps to give the viewer information about what is going on. We chose the graveyard as our location as this would help give a more menacing, isolated feel to the mise-en-scene. I feel this works with our narrative as we wanted this slightly off feeling to do with the characters. Light can be used to help add mood or suggest ideas within a movie. We didn't have too much control over lighting as we were outside however, we did chose to shoot amongst the trees as they casted shadows over our subjects. Helping to further enhance this sinister feel. Thinking back now, I wish I had paid a bit more attention to the lighting to add a d...
Comments
Post a Comment